A1. Can I get specific product advice for my individual hair type and condition?
Yes. Expert help and advice is available from British Hairdressing Award winner Lawrence Anthony and his team. Please fill in our 'Ask the expert' form and Lawrence and his dedicated team will respond personally to prescribe the products specifically suited for your hair needs and desires.
A2. Are you an official supplier for professional hair & beauty products?
Yes. Wantthelook is in partnership with Lawrence Anthony, and have been accepted by all suppliers to sell professional products to consumers, as we offer an extension of salon service and product expertise for our online customers.
A3. How do I place an order?
Purchasing salon professional haircare products from wantthelook.com is easy.
- Simply add your chosen item(s) to your shopping basket before proceeding to the checkout.
- Select your desired method of delivery and enter your payment details.
- Once you have confirmed that your order is correct we will process your all your details and despatch your item(s) accordingly.
Every step of the checkout process is clearly explained when you place an order to make shopping at wanthelook.com uncomplicated and hassle-free.
Ordering by Telephone:
For all UK orders please call our free phone number 0845 6041599 and an advisor will happily take your payment securely.
A4. How long does delivery take?
We offer a Next Day delivery service, a Premium Delivery service which takes 2-3 working days from dispatch or a Economy Delivery service which takes 5-6 working days from dispatch. For full details please visit our delivery information page.
A5. Can I return my products if I don't want them?
You can return your products for a full refund (minus postage costs) if they are unopened and in a saleable condition to:
Penhill Industrial Park,
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what products you will be returning. Please ensure that the products are packaged safely and securely. Wantthelook.com cannot accept liability for goods that get lost or damaged during the returns process. We therefore request that you ask for a Certificate of Posting when returning products by post.
Once we have received the items, a refund will be actioned within 14 days.
A6. My product has slit open / leaked during transit, can I get a replacement?
Yes. Please contact us in the first instance via email. Send your enquiry to email@example.com and quote your order number.
We will organise for a replacement to be sent with postage for you to return the faulty goods.
A7. Will I receive a refund for returned items?
Yes. If we receive them in a saleable unused condition, we will refund the value and associated postage for your products to your original payment card.
A8. How do I cancel my order?
- If you have completed our checkout process, and your order has not yet been dispatched, we will cancel your order immediately and refund you the full amount
- If we have dispatched your order, you do have the right to cancel. This must be done in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days commencing from when you have received your order. You must return your goods to us in an undamaged saleable condition. We will then refund you in full within 10 working days.
A9. I want to pay by card is your website secure?
Yes. Our website has been developed to the highest standards and we have passed rigorous stringent tests to use 128 bit encryption SSL Thawte security.
A10. Can you send aerosols Overseas?
Yes, we can send aerosols to Overseas addresses, however, this will be shipped if the order contains 5 or more items otherwise an additional postage charge will be incurred. If you have any queries, please contact the Customer Services Team at email@example.com